International Bachelor in Psychology
An international field of study that combines heart and mind
Psychology plays a role in every aspect of life and society: in the mental health and wellbeing of people, in education, in recruitment for businesses, in the prevention of accidents, in sports and leisure, in economics and consumer trends, and in the resolution of conflicts between people and countries. Are you interested in people’s behaviour, and would you like to study it? Then becoming a psychologist may be just right for you.
The right choice for you?
Come and meet us at one of our activities
- Discover our bachelor’s programme and meet students and staff at the Open Day 25 February 2017
- Spend a day as a real student at the Experience Day on March 31, 2017.
- Participate in the event Student for a day
Psychology in Leiden
- allows you to stay broad ór specialise during your bachelor’s phase;
- closely connects research and education. This means that teaching is often done by top researchers;
- ensures that you will be part of an international classroom;
- focuses on your career prospects from the start of the progamme.
Since September 2013 we welcome students from all countries and nationalities to our International Bachelor in Psychology. As long as you have an international background, an international orientation or an international future in mind, you should fit right in the programme. Our first and second cohort were made up of students from about 25 different nationalities per cohort; our third cohort has over 30 nationalities. Check How to Apply
- Check the FAQ of the IBP programme
- If you have any remaining questions, please contact Study Adviser Jennifer Martin
Psychology programmes at Leiden University
- International Bachelor in Psychology (in English)
- Bacheloropleiding Psychologie (in Dutch)
- Master’s programmes (in English)